Dominant Algorithms to Evaluate Artificial Intelligence: From the view of Throughput Model is an informative reference for all professionals and scholars who are working on AI projects to solve a range of business and technical problems.
The six AI algorithmic pathways represent.
1) Expedient Algorithmic Pathway
2) Ruling Algorithmic Guide Pathway.
3) Analytical Algorithmic Pathway.
4) Revisionist Algorithmic Pathway.
5) Value Driven Algorithmic Pathway, and (6) Global Perspective Algorithmic Pathway.
As AI is increasingly employed for applications where decisions require explanations, the Throughput Model offers business professionals the means to look under the hood of AI and comprehend how those decisions are attained by organizations.
– Covers general concepts of Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
– Explains the importance of dominant AI algorithms for business and AI research.
– Provides information about 6 unique algorithmic pathways in the Throughput Model.
– Provides information to create a roadmap towards building architectures that combine the strengths of the symbolic approaches for analyzing big data.
– Explains how to understand the functions of an AI algorithm to solve problems and make good decisions.
– informs managers who are interested in employing ethical and trustworthiness features in systems.
Finally, The Throughput Model provides the first steps towards building architectures that combine the strengths of the symbolic approaches that can be adapted for machine learning/ deep learning, and to develop better techniques for extracting and generalizing abstract knowledge from large, often noisy data sets. As AI is employed more and more for applications where decisions require explanations, the Throughput Model offers the means to look under the hood of AI and comprehend how those decisions are attained by organizations. This is, particularly important for employing ethical and trustworthiness systems. Hence, Throughput Modelling ought to be considered from the start as it will inform the design of an AI system. Building trusted and ethical AI systems and the governance around them may potentially become a competitive strength for organizations.
Author: Dr. Waymond Rodgers
Throughput Model, Parallel processing, Artificial Intelligence, Analytical Algorithmic Pathway, Algorithms, Expedient Algorithmic Pathway, Machine learning, Global Perspective Algorithmic Pathway, Deep learning, Revisionist Algorithmic Pathway, Neural networks, Ruling Algorithmic Guide Pathway, Perception, Value Driven Algorithmic Pathway, Information, Ethics, Judgment, Human-computer interaction, HCI, Decision choice, Dimensions
For more information please visit: https://bit.ly/3cuhLqb
Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system.